Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Electronic Engineer Discuss

View: 8180|Reply: 4

Hantek DSO5202BM: Most of the utilities menu is not described in the user manual

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

注册会员

Credits
Post time 2017-1-14 00:40:46 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Oleg10011001 at 2017-1-14 01:02

I would like to get a full description of the following items the Utilities menu:
Pass/Fail
Recorder
Filter
Option...
It is also interesting, than the function "Save Waveform" is different from the function is called with the pressing physical buttons "SAVE TO USB"? The user manual I could not find this information... In the "Option ..." I have now particularly interested in the items: "Wave", "Recorder" and "Bode Assiant".

P.S: Sorry my bad english.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
Post time 2017-1-17 16:32:08 | Show all posts
The function "Save Waveform" is the same as the function "SAVE TO USB". "SAVE TO USB" is a shortcut key.
You can use "HELP" to know more.
For example, you can press "UTILITY->PASS/FAIL" to enter pass/fail menu, now press "HELP" to open help document to see.

Threads

Credits

注册会员

Credits
 Author| Post time 2017-1-17 22:40:47 | Show all posts
Edited by Oleg10011001 at 2017-1-17 23:03
amy replied at 2017-1-17 16:32
"SAVE TO USB" is a shortcut key.
I do not understand why the menu item to do with a function similar to that performed by pressing a dedicated physical button? However, if you think this is correct, how the menu functions are duplicated buttons "Help" and "DEFAULT SETUP" or "shortcut key" is only one button - "SAVE TO USB"?

The problem is that the help section is not translated into Russian. The fact is that I do not know much English, and actively take the help of automatic translation in google. Usually, if I do not understand in the User Guide, I just copy the text incomprehensible to the automatic translator and then try to understand the translation made by him. If I do not understand anything written in the help section of the oscilloscope, I have to manually dial a strange text in the automatic translator that is not very convenient and may require no little time. I want to be an exhaustive description of the oscilloscope functions in the electronic version of the user manual. Further, in the help section of the oscilloscope is no description of the following modes:
1) UTILITY -> Option -> Bode Assiant;
2) UTILITY -> Option -> Wave;
3) UTILITY -> Option -> Recorder.

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
Post time 2017-1-18 15:08:41 | Show all posts
Sir, there is no a manual to introduce these features at present. And we will improve the missing part further.

Threads

Credits

注册会员

Credits
 Author| Post time 2017-1-18 16:27:13 | Show all posts
At least here you can briefly talk about these modes, so I had an idea about them? In addition, later in this topic, I will be asking specific questions on these regimes and to report found bugs in them, which, as we have already seen, there is. I see how you can now start to get acquainted with that part of the oscilloscope functionality, which allows you to save the waveform to be able to return to work with them later. By the way, I have a suspicion that the oscilloscope allows full operation with the stored waveforms, in particular to make them cursor measurements. The exception here is the reference waveform, but I'm not talking about them.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-3-29 20:59 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.201437 second(s), 21 queries .