rafaelholeva Publish time 2024-2-7 16:45:42

Help: Problem DDS to Hantek 6074BD (Frequency Generator)

Hello, greetings!I recently purchased a PC USB Oscilloscope device from Hantek, model 6074BD. However, there are some bugs in the equipment when used in DDS (Function Generator) mode. When asking the DDS to generate a frequency of 1Khz, its output always shows half of this value, 500 Hz.

I believe it is a software or firmware problem;Note: I am already using the latest version available on the website V. 2.2.7

Another important detail is that in the equipment manual it refers to a function generator output impedance of 50 ohms. However, when measuring the function generator output it does not present 50 ohms. This implies a voltage error programmed by the software, which instead of showing 3.5 volts peak to peak, shows 7 Volts peak to peak.

To solve this problem, an impedance selection option via software and internal relay in the equipment would be necessary.

That's it for the moment, I would like to know if there is a solution to my problem, any firmware or software update that can solve this problem!

Thanks

rafaelholeva Publish time 2024-2-9 15:07:42

Edited by rafaelholeva at 2024-2-16 20:11

Could anyone be so kind as to make the updated firmware and FPGA available for the Hantek 6074BD USB Oscilloscope?

rafaelholeva Publish time 2024-2-22 14:53:31

PCB: DSO6000BCD_V1.00
FPGA: LemonTree 2090
Pages: [1]
View full version: Help: Problem DDS to Hantek 6074BD (Frequency Generator)