Electronic Engineer Discuss

Title: Oscilloscope with function generator 6000BD series [Print this page]

Author: Gino    Time: 2016-7-14 09:02
Title: Oscilloscope with function generator 6000BD series
Hello,
I would like to know if the generation function of the oscilloscope & generator 6000BD series, have capacity to TOTAL offset, I mean, possibility to set the wave completely in a possitive amplitude.

Regards,

Author: amy    Time: 2016-7-14 09:46

Dir sir,
I don't understand your means which one of oscilloscope & generator has TOTAL offset function.
The oscilloscope has AC/DC coupling to decide whether filter DC component.
The generator can generate the signal that the max. voltage is ±3.5V whether or not set offset.

Author: apch~hi    Time: 2017-2-4 04:55
Hello ! I oscilloscope Hantek 6204BD. Used to repair laptops about 10 times. The last time is not switched off in the operating condition, and now he does not turn on. when you connect your Windows produces sounds for connecting, but nothing is determined Manager devices although when connected updated list, a relay is not switched and the LED does not light up. What to do ?

Author: cyh    Time: 2017-2-6 13:20
apch~hi replied at 2017-2-4 04:55
Hello ! I oscilloscope Hantek 6204BD. Used to repair laptops about 10 times. The last time is not sw ...

Dear sir,

Could you Please give me a screenshot about your Device Manager.Please send it to the Email:support@hantek.com

Welcome to Electronic Engineer Discuss (https://eediscuss.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2