Electronic Engineer Discuss

Title: Hantek365F USB can detect, but always "STMicroelectronic Bulk Demo" [Print this page]

Author: wilson    Time: 2018-11-5 13:49
Title: Hantek365F USB can detect, but always "STMicroelectronic Bulk Demo"
To whom it may concern,

I have just bought a brand new Hantek365F USB data logger, and i found the USB can be detected in device manager, but all the way shows "STMicroelectronic Bulk Demo". Even i follow the instructions on web, and this forum's post instruction. I cannot get it work, no "Hantek XXX" related driver can be detected. My used windows is Windows 10 64-bit version. What should i do to make it work? Thanks.

User Wilson

Author: wilson    Time: 2018-11-5 16:15
Hi mates,
   After several tries, I know what is the problem now. I have to "manually select" the driver to "Hantek", which is very last step in updating driver in Device manager.
Thanks for your kind attention.
Wilson

Author: Peter_Lee    Time: 2018-11-11 18:58
Hi Wilson

I have the same problem.  Could you give a bit more detail on "I have to "manually select" the driver to "Hantek", which is very last step in updating driver in Device manager@.  I haven't been able to repeat your fix.

Kind Regards

Peter

Author: amy    Time: 2018-11-22 15:31
Peter_Lee replied at 2018-11-11 18:58
Hi Wilson

I have the same problem.  Could you give a bit more detail on "I have to "manually select ...

Hi, please refer to the document to try.
[attach]2370[/attach]

[attach]2371[/attach]

Welcome to Electronic Engineer Discuss (https://eediscuss.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2