Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Electronic Engineer Discuss

View: 7984|Reply: 5

H4032L Control over HTLAHard.dll

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2019-9-27 20:38:25 | Show all posts |Read mode
Dear Hantek Support,

I have two questions about the HTLAHard.dll SDK interface.

The first one: How can I select the external Sampling Inputs: ["CLKARise", "CLKB Rise", "CLKA Fall", "CLKB Fall", "CLKA R or F", "CLKB R orF"] as shown in the attached picture over the HTLAHard.dll?

The second one: Wenn I connect one LA-Device to the computer, I getallways true on function call DevConnect(unsigned short nDevIndex) with nDevIndex 0 to 63. I can't determine how many Devices are connected tocomputer.Is ther a possible solution to detect the connected devices?
I have two devices with possible different versions, but I can't check this. The function ReadDevVersion() signature and access withhin the HTLAHard.dll isn't descripted int the SDK_HTLAHardDLL-EN.doc.

kind reguards
René Pecher

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
Post time 2019-9-29 09:51:52 | Show all posts
1.["CLKARise", "CLKB Rise", "CLKA Fall", "CLKB Fall", "CLKA R or F", "CLKB R or F"] in the sample rate list is use for external trigger,the frequence of external signal from these specific terminal is the sample rate of  these channal.
2.Access devices in order of access, the first access is 0, the second access is 1. And so on.

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
 Author| Post time 2019-9-29 20:58:14 | Show all posts
But how can setup these external sampling triggers over the HTLAHard.dll? In the delivered documentation SDK_HTLAHardDLL-EN.doc are only the internal sampling rates from 400MS - 1kS are descriped.

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
Post time 2019-9-30 11:53:44 | Show all posts
the setup of external sample rate is like internal sample rate,for exampl,set "CLKA Rise" as external rate:"CLKA Rise" // sel = 33".And so on in a similar fashion.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
 Author| Post time 2019-9-30 22:43:10 | Show all posts
Perfect thank you

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-5-30 03:45:31 | Show all posts
Hello again,

I have a new question. In the documentation SDK_HTLAHardDLL-EN.doc of the HTLAHard.dll is the function ReadCollectStatus() descriptive. This function returns '0' when the logic analyzer is not triggered and when it is triggered but the data sample / capture is still active. If both are done, the function returns '1'.

Is there a way get only the current trigger state from the device?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-4-16 22:54 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.192117 second(s), 22 queries .