Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Electronic Engineer Discuss

View: 10024|Reply: 5

Old Sofware Hantek 1008C

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2020-2-9 03:24:13 | Show all posts |Read mode
When I made the purchase of this oscilloscope it came with a more complete software with more functions and keys, now it is simpler but I cannot take advantage of it as before.
Is there somewhere to download this old software?
Thank you

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
Post time 2020-2-14 10:25:49 | Show all posts
Ver1.0.12

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-6-28 05:15:06 | Show all posts

Tarde pero seguro, MUCHAS GRACIAS AMY

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2021-8-27 07:03:57 | Show all posts
I may be a year late tothis post, but just wanted to say Thank you for posting this....

This 1008C scope has so much potential, but someone in Hantek Software Development dropped the ball on version 1.0.30. It is beyond buggy..

Can't reliably record waveforms or save data in 1.0.30. Sometimes some data is saved, sometimes no data is saved. And the Run \ Stop Button is reverse. You have to click the Red Stop button to run and then click the Green Play button to stop... Very confusing.

Will try 1.0.12

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2021-9-13 01:14:55 | Show all posts
I couldn't agree more. This software is so out of date now and was at best a minimum effort. This is a very cheap scope but as the previous poster said it has potential. Drop the number of input channels to 4, increase the bandwidth, and re-write the software to at least be partially competitive wit the picoscope. Modern auto diagnostics devices like this need more complete recording functions, the ability to record and play back measurement data, i.e. rms values, or pulse width values, or at least be able to make new measurements on the playback, the ability to zoom inor zoom out on the recorded waveforms, the ability to control buffer lengths, trigger HF filtering, AC couple the inputs, and way less glitches and general overall increased stability.  This product could take over the market from the picoscope but you are doing nothing with it.

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2021-9-15 01:29:21 | Show all posts
Agree, the delivered software was weak and needed lots more development. Found a cool android application has a great scope GUI. Not free but a bargain.

Hscope -  https://www.martinloren.com/hscope/
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-3-29 18:05 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.186596 second(s), 22 queries .