Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Electronic Engineer Discuss

View: 6909|Reply: 2

Hantek6254BD - after restart all chn max negative

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2020-4-8 18:05:10 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello,

I just go a new Hantek6254BD and tested it. First it looked everything works like expected but after a restart of the PC all channels are stuck to max nagetive value. Changing the range has no effect and calibration runs forever. Only changing the coupling to GND brings a channel to zero but chaning it back to DC or AC will result again in max negative amplitude. If I change the visual offset of a channel the line stays within the visible are and after a few seconds jump back to max negative value. Attached you will find some picture of this.

I tried autoset and factory settings and even connected the device to another PC as well but the results stay the same. Is the device broken or is that a firmware issue? Software is from http://www.hantek.com/en/productdetail_10164.html .

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-4-8 18:27:37 | Show all posts
nvm after leaving the device depowered for some minute everything went back to normal.

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
Post time 2020-4-14 16:32:55 | Show all posts
Please record this issue with a video so that I can understand it more clearly and feedback its solution.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-4-19 07:43 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.166742 second(s), 22 queries .