Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Electronic Engineer Discuss

Return to list New
Author: KeenAmateur

Can the Hantek 6074BC support UART decoding ? If so How do I set it up?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
Post time 2020-5-23 15:22:51 | Show all posts
It is normal for the orange connection indicator to flash.
Please refer this file to operate.
https://fil.email/2C3Reb1k

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-5-25 10:20:06 | Show all posts
To get a solution to the serial data decode I have looked at other software solutions and have found Sigrok and Pulseview. I have not been able to get Pulseview working due to incompatible USB Drivers so I have investigated further with the Hantek USB drivers.
I am checking the three areas of the Hantek system..
1) Hardware (which I believe works as I get waveforms when I install then V2.2.6 software except serial decoding)
2) Application Software which doesn't seem to have been updated since 2016 yet it moved from V2.2.5 to V2.2.6 sometime between April and May.
I would like Hantek to publish SW updates like any other tech product companies with clear release notes with bug fix notes.
3) USB Drivers which may partially work as I get data from hardware to the Application code on the PC and need to resolve the USB driver error / warnings in the device manager console.A number of posts about being people being unable to connect with Hantek driver and checked my device manager console. I found that first entry was "Device not migrated" is this normal of an issue? See image.

To Hantek tech support.. Please respond .. Many thanks
To anyone else that has seen these issue and resolved them or know where to look please reply. Thanks.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-5-25 11:22:56 | Show all posts
Just uploaded the new FPGA image F004 to the 6074 Unit and it has made a big difference.
The trigger level Normal now works and the Data fields appear. The TABLE still seems laggy and seems to get stuck in a loop of showing old data.
(in testing if baud rate made a difference I had made a mistake and had a baud rate mismatch between trigger and terminal)
Thank you wangshuang would be good if you put the latest FPGA images on the downloads section along with the version numbers of all the latest releases.
Hope this thread has helped someone else.
I will be keeping a eye open for new FW and SW updates.
I will also look to use sigrok but I will do it on a new thread if required.

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-3-29 09:51 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.174189 second(s), 19 queries .