Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Electronic Engineer Discuss

View: 6053|Reply: 5

Help me with my Scope Hantek 6022BL

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
Post time 2021-4-30 14:31:06 | Show all posts |Read mode

Customer Consultation

Dear all,

Please help me with my HANTEK6022BL

I have not been able to use my scope, because I have installed it as you indicate, but it does not work.
I use Windows 10 PRO and when updating the device driver I always get the following message:

"Select device

The specified folder does not contain any software drivers compatible with the device.
If it contains a driver, check that it is designed to work with Windows for x64-based systems."

AND IT DOES NOT WORK

OKAY. Yesterday I did get my scope to work on a PC, and it already worked, I turned off the equipment to use it for lunch. When I returned from lunch, I turned it on to do some measurements with the equipment, but it no longer worked. I have tried to install it again and it does not work on any PC or laptop that I have. I have tried to activate it through the DEVICE MANAGER with the CD driver, as well as downloading the driver that you have on your website http://www.hantek.com/, but it still doesn't work.

Please help me with a driver that is designed to work with Windows for x64-based systems.

Thanks

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
 Author| Post time 2021-4-30 14:31:34 | Show all posts
Edited by amy at 2021-9-3 16:03

Please make sure that the black button next to the USB port on the scope is pressed and in the H position, and then connect the scope to computer via USB cable. This is ready to use.
The black button must remain in the H position before powering up the device to be in working mode. After that, there is no need to change the state of the button. It is not a power switch.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2021-9-7 18:49:40 | Show all posts
I bought the hantek6022BL ossailoscope, I could never use it. To which address can I send this tool, if it is repaired, it's ok, if not, I don't want it. I say damn it. I'm nervous. I say enough.please help me.to witch adress can i send it?thanks,.

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
 Author| Post time 2021-9-8 10:45:44 | Show all posts
Upload some pictures ahout the problem about the problems you encountered in use.
Such as:
When you connect the scope to your computer, is there a new device found in device manager of your computer?
Did you install the driver?  If you have problems installing the driver on the win10 system, refer to this link: https://www.eediscuss.com/forum. ... tid=9012&extra=

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2021-9-9 13:35:55 | Show all posts
I'm havig some problems too. whenever i set time/div above 20ms, a red light starts to blink on my osciloscope and i can't have any decent readings, the software looks lie freezing,
what's happening?

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
Post time 2021-9-11 10:30:26 | Show all posts
DhornNier replied at 2021-9-9 13:35
I'm havig some problems too. whenever i set time/div above 20ms, a red light starts to blink on my o ...

When the oscilloscope is connected to the computer, the LED light is on and flashes red. When the software is opened and the connection is successful (there is a "running"), the oscilloscope is communicating with the software, and the indicator light turns green and flashes. When the horizontal time is greater than 20ms, the sampling time will be relatively longer. The red light is displayed while waiting for sampling, which is normal.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-3-29 13:28 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.165412 second(s), 22 queries .