Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
1#
Post time 2022-12-6 21:29:03 | Show all posts
Edited by baspacc at 2022-12-6 23:05

Hi,

these were my questions, thank you for the answers and posting these here. Few remarks to these points:
1. Understood. I assume these values are the noise within acceptable limits.
2. I changed the display to dot mode and now I see that the graph is in fact a strong approximation based on limited number of points. Still, the data provided by the cursor menu is inaccurate. See two screenshots of 1Mhz square signal. When AX points at 1MHz, the AY value is much lower compared to AY value at e.g. 1.125 MHz.

But the visual approximation (continous graph) seems to do the job quite right - the peak seems to be at 1MHz. Any chance to have that improved, e.g. by having the cursor follow the approximation and display values from that approximation (whatever you use to plot the graph). Or to make the cursor jump between points (rather than move continously) to avoid giving incorret values inbetween them?
3. I updated the firmware, thank you. One thing I noticed is that the software in status has different date now (it went back from 221028 to 220928). But the version number is the same (1.0.2.0.0). Does that mean that it is the same OS level software?

Thank you for your active support!

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-5-10 15:44 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.145619 second(s), 20 queries .