Hantek 6074BD generator problem

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2023-3-13 15:12:35 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Hi all!I have a problem with the DDS generator. The generator does not operate below 300 Hz. And in the range from 300Hz to 100kHz, the frequency does not match the set one. Please help me solve the problem

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Recommend
Post time 2024-2-7 16:37:42 | Show the author posts only
Hello, greetings! I recently purchased a PC USB Oscilloscope device from Hantek, model 6074BD. However, there are some bugs in the equipment when used in DDS (Function Generator) mode. When asking the DDS to generate a frequency of 1Khz, its output always shows half of this value, 500 Hz.

I believe it is a software or firmware problem; Note: I am already using the latest version available on the website V. 2.2.7

Another important detail is that in the equipment manual it refers to a function generator output impedance of 50 ohms. However, when measuring the function generator output it does not present 50 ohms. This implies a voltage error programmed by the software, which instead of showing 3.5 volts peak to peak, shows 7 Volts peak to peak.

To solve this problem, an impedance selection option via software and internal relay in the equipment would be necessary.

That's it for the moment, I would like to know if there is a solution to my problem, any firmware or software update that can solve this problem!

Thanks

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-4-28 03:18 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.157541 second(s), 22 queries .