DSO5102p not booting, flashing screen.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2023-9-18 02:57:13 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Hi,
I bought a Hantek DSO5102p two years ago and have used it just a couple of times during this time but yesterday it did not boot any more.
Now when I start it all I get is a "blinking screen" (the backlight turns on and off), buttons light up but nothing happens when I press them, no relay klicks etc. .
I have measured all the voltages from the PSU and they checkout ok.
Any way to make a factory reset or do I need to make firmware update? In such case how do I do it since it won't boot?

My scope has serial number T1G/138 051161.

Thanks in advance!
Sam

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
2#
 Author| Post time 2023-9-21 03:20:37 | Show the author posts only
Anyone?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
3#
 Author| Post time 2023-9-26 22:13:46 | Show the author posts only
Please, could need some help here. I realy need my scope to solve some builds and other issues.
@Jing , I see you are a kind soul to help people out, any ideas?

/Sam

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
4#
 Author| Post time 2023-10-25 22:18:26 | Show the author posts only
For those who experience similar fate with their SDO5102p here is a small and insignificant update.
Hantek did surprisingly answer one of my emails recently.... but it took them almost more than a month before it happened.
One need to be both patient and persistent it seems. There is a few heroes inside this forum that gives support to us other frustrated owners, kudos to you guys! But else this seems to be a neglected platform with lots of spam and scam treads emerging each and every day and no moderator that cares to erase them.
Anyhow, I will update this thread whenever I get any answer or solution to my oscilloscope issues.
Bye for now.

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
5#
Post time 2024-1-31 15:30:44 | Show the author posts only
The DSO5102p is a popular digital storage oscilloscope used by many professionals and hobbyists for electronic testing and troubleshooting. However, users have reported issues with the device not booting and a flashing screen when turned on.

Professional Aerial Photography in Tampa FL
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-4-28 21:13 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.220158 second(s), 20 queries .