Need Advice

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2023-9-19 18:02:19 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Hey everyone, I could use some advice right now. I recently went through a tough breakup with my girlfriend, and it's left me feeling really stressed and lonely. One of the things I'm struggling with the most is the lack of a sexual partner. I know it's essential to take time to heal and focus on myself, but I'm wondering how I can relax and cope with this situation. Any suggestions for dealing with post-breakup stress and loneliness?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
2#
Post time 2023-9-19 18:05:44 | Show the author posts only
It's completely normal to feel stressed and lonely after a relationship ends. One way to cope with these feelings is to try new things and explore your interests. Additionally, if you're looking to ease your loneliness, you might want to consider trying arab sex cam on bongacams. It's  platform where you can interact with others and have meaningful conversations, which can help fill  void of companionship. Remember, healing takes time, so be patient with yourself and focus on self-improvement during this period.

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
3#
Post time 2023-9-19 18:06:15 | Show the author posts only
I'd like to add that joining support groups or engaging in therapy can also be beneficial. Talking to  therapist can help you process your emotions and develop healthy coping strategies. Additionally, consider reconnecting with friends and family who can provide emotional support during this challenging time. Breakups are tough, but with time and support, you'll eventually find your way back to a happier and more fulfilling life.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-4-29 04:35 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.156916 second(s), 20 queries .