Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Electronic Engineer Discuss

View: 7503|Reply: 1

DSO-X 3014A oscilloscope suggestion and a problem to report:

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

注册会员

Credits
Post time 2017-11-25 20:55:37 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello

I get a DSO-x 3014A oscilloscope with all basic licenses. I have a suggestion and a problem to report:: 1 - I Develop automotive applications and it would be possible to put in the "MEAS" menu the option of RPM - Rotations per minute? Tiring having to convert Hz to RPM into real-time problems. 2 - I'm trying to create a waveform (specifically a 24-2-tooth crank wheel) in the Arbitrary Waveform function but there is a bug in the program... If you had the options of generating crank wheell signals (60-2, 48-2, etc) it would be interesting to all. I would be greatly appreciated if you could contact me to further specify this problem;

Thanks a lot!!!

more details:

Corporate Promo animation

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2023-7-11 10:20:11 | Show all posts
Sounds like the well known NAND Flash corruption issue slope unblocked. The scope's firmware is stored in a memory device that's not 100% reliable, and later software versions included mitigation that allowed it to be recovered in the event of the application becoming corrupted. Earlier firmware could simply crash.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-3-28 17:34 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.153360 second(s), 21 queries .